Monday, July 1, 2013

ARKYD Funded & Apple buys Samsung products?

So ARKYD, the Space Telescope for everyone was successfully funded at $1.5mil, and they hosted a livestream broadcasted by spacevidcast (woot!), I'm sure you can see my comments during the livestream if you look hard enough =P

You can still join in the fun (pledge & get rewards) with the grace period: http://www.planetaryresources.com/arkyd-newsletter-signup/
I wonder if I'll actually get time on this telescope (without pledging enough for reward on time) as a student ... Was hopeful about Ardusat (1st kickstarter for me). 

Also, check out the sweet $99 pledge deal, you get planetary annihilation (a previous kickstarted game) and Richard Garriot/Lord British was backing it too! (He's so well connected, space tourist, Star Citizen friend, etc.)

Wish DSI did something like this. They seemed like the ones who would do something like this ... good thing PR got the ball rolling =)

- Break -

So I didn't know this before, but apparently Apple uses Samsung chips in their devices. As Samsung's biggest (read $billions/year) customer. Lol. #USPO&IPsucks

No comments:

Post a Comment